🌍 Remote, UK based
💸 £20-23K depending on experience
What organisations know about customers, staff and stakeholders and how they share that information really matters. Polling and surveying is going to be a $7B industry by the year 2022.
But the tools that are around now aren't fit for purpose. Low engagement rates, poor user experience and over complication plague the industry.
doopoll is the solution people are turning to for help.
Our easy to use platform for creating highly engaging polls (3-4x the industry average engagement rate) and sharing results in high impact ways, is producing real results for our customers across a range of industries.
We're looking for a product developer to bring even more innovation and creativity to an already award winning suite of products. You'll be working with customers like Welsh Government, Legal & General, RBS, Barclays, National Museum of Wales and Admiral insurance to make sure that it's easy to switch from legacy platforms to the future of polling and surveying: doopoll.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with sales and marketing to ensure that doopoll continues to be a customer-oriented product
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Working to deadlines, you will take responsibility for delivering high quality projects, collaborating with other team members to set the agenda
- Testing product updates, maintaining the high quality code base that we have built and ensuring good performance for users
- Providing support to customers using the platform and helping them to solve any issues they may be experiencing
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Working across both product and marketing properties to ensure consistency of visual and code quality
What skills and experience do you need?
- Full professional English proficiency
- Strong design sense
- Empathetic – you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Entrepreneurial – you are always thinking of ways to improve things and then taking responsibility for delivering those
- Data-driven — you understand how to use data to guide product decisions but also have a sense for when data isn't the most important factor
- Collaborative — you're independent but also know how to work with others to get the best outcomes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- React / Meteor / MongoDB experience
- You’re fascinated with innovation, entrepreneurship and building out your ideas
- You’ve worked on a production app with great UI/UX
How to apply
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com including the name of a book you've read recently and why it had an impact on your life in the message.