You know that there must be a million different ways to run polls that you can use to get customer feedback. But what exactly would you ask?
Well, here are four polls that we’ve made for just that. You can create these polls by clicking the big green button next to each.
Product line review
So you’re rethinking your strategy and your product line. Whether it’s services, digital products or something tangible, this poll has all the questions you need to get your customer’s feedback and make good decisions about the future.
- In the last six months, have you bought a product or services from us?
- Which of the following interests you most?
- How happy are you with the products and services we currently provide?
- How much do each of the following matter to you when considering a new product?
Sometimes, you just want to run a quick customer satisfaction poll. Maybe send it out by e-mail whenever someone purchases your product or you finish delivering a service to them? Easy as that, you’ll have a bunch of data to feedback into your whole business.
It never hurt anyone to learn how customers feel about their business, right?
- How satisfied are you with the service you received from us?
- What is the one thing we are really good at?
- Rate us for the following things (left is poor, right is good)
Our branding project
Going through a rebrand? Wouldn’t it be useful to have some data about how people outside the business see your brand? Maybe they see it as fun but you want them to see it as serious. There’s only one way to find out.
- What is the one word you would associate with our brand?
- How much do you like our current logo?
- How much do you agree with each of these?
How did I do today?
This is the simplest question you can ask. Duplicate this poll for everyone in your business and encourage them to add a link to it in their e-mail signature. Gathering feedback on a particular employee’s service to your customers is invaluable: it provides a chance to train them better or to reward them for their good service.
- How happy are you with the service I provided you today?
Thought of a really good poll that should be in this collection? Definitely get in touch with us.