This position has been filled, however we love hearing from developers who want to work with us. Get in touch if you think you could bring something unique to our product team.
doopoll, is a decision making platform that enables action from consensus. Earlier this year we were named the Sir Michael Moritz Tech Startup of the Year. We’re a Meteor based startup, and are looking for a full-time core developer with production level Meteor experience to join us as we scale the service, and develop new features.
Our ideal new team member would be self motivated, eloquent, and creative, as well as being a competent developer. The ability to think creatively, express ideas, and solve problems, are more important to us than experience on paper.
As one of the first outside hires into our product team, we’re looking for someone who could potentially lead a team in the future.
The job will be remote, but you would need to be available during 0900-1700 GMT (or at least a portion of that).
- Production level Meteor experience (Blaze / Flow Router / MongoDB)
- Good communicator
- Fluent English speaker
- An appreciation and passion for good user experience
- Experience with React
- Experience building multi-lingual applications
- Experience with accessibility
- Experience building API’s and integrations for Meteor applications
- The ability to speak another language than English, or the motivation to learn!
If you would like to know more, please contact us, introducing yourself, and why you think you could be what we’re looking for. It would also be useful to see your Github account, experience, and any relevant projects you’ve worked on. From there we’ll arrange a time to have a virtual coffee together.